Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hiatus Is My Favorite State. A Silly Thirsty.

I'm incredibly lazy. When I heard CM was going on hiatus, I thought, "Of course. I'm in."

I haven't posted a "Baffled" entry for weeks. I had trouble remembering my password to get in the blog. My belly has grown three sizes since I last wrote. I have been on hiatus proudly.

Hiatus is not shameful. Hiatus is a state of being. In fact, a shitty online dictionary tells me that a hiatus is "a gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break."

Don't we all need that from time to time, from the kids, the spouse, the dog, the neighbors?

Wear it with pride.

Q: Now, for the rest of the six of you who read the page. Now that CM will not be such the hotbed of activity, what will you spend your time on? Sudoku? Fapping? Teaching? Be creative. Be detailed. Spill some blood on the screen. Don't hold back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment