Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hiatus?

Oh, Lord, I hate to be "hiatus" person, but it was such a tradition at RYS, and now I see why.

The traffic has slowed to a crawl, pageviews and posts. It's still nice to see the comments rile up for the occasional issue, but let's just be real. CM is on hiatus.

It's still open. It's still blurry. There are still terrible ads on the side. But I'm not getting up at 4 am Pacific time any more to check shit out. I'm going to lay in bed next to my snoring husband and dog, and just let the world come to me for a few days.

I'll still check mail, and undoubtedly Fab will cut short his forced evacuation from the compound once he sees that I've fallen down on the job.

So, no guilt. No worries. If autumn comes and we ramp up again, this will all be a humid memory.

You are free to move about the cabin.

Leslie K.

No comments:

Post a Comment