Friday, July 13, 2012

Real Goddamned Mail. Geography Edition.


  • I lurve the new header. It's actually a view I have out my office window here at Xxxxxx University. It's rare to see it uncrowded, even in the summertime.
  • I teach at Xxxxxx College and was glad to see you used a photo from our campus in the header.
  • I have sat right at that those tables. They're in the lower quad here at Xxxxxxx State University. Of course I've been bonked on the head with a frisbee from time to time, but it's a great place to while away office hours.
  • You must have copied a photo from my college website (Northern Xxxxxxxx University) for your new  header. That's a spot I pass by once a day or so as I walk to class. It's a beautiful spot and I always wish I had a little picnic basket instead of my goddamned briefcase.
Mod Note: The photo in the header is not from any of the four campuses named above.

No comments:

Post a Comment