Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dear Whiny Student

Why, yes, I see that you are shocked and dismayed by your C+, and you believe that because you worked very hard, even showing me a rough draft TWO WHOLE DAYS before the final paper was due, that you should get a better grade. Obviously I have no idea how to do my job, because you, a first-year student, clearly know better than I do what constitutes a good paper.

Who cares if you didn't actually follow the guidelines of the assignment and just made shit up? Believe it or not, we don't just hand out grades like candy. You earned the grade you got. And no, I don't believe that a C+ in my class is going to get you expelled. Perhaps you should look at your work in your other classes, as well.

So, how about you STFU and just accept that you fucked up and maybe next time you should actually pay attention to what you should be doing, instead of wandering into class 10 minutes late when you do show up, and then doing everything at the last minute.

I'm sick, and I'm tired, and I just don't feel like dealing with your whiny entitled crap today.

No hugs,

A. Drag

No comments:

Post a Comment